1) All New, Under Warranty: A used home likely has tired products that may soon need replacing. Your new home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. Those components of your new home feature the latest designs and building materials and should offer you years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement including 1-Year Builder Home Warranty and 30-Year Architectural Shingles.
- On-trend Millwork & Designer Color Palettes
- Deeper Baseboards & Crown Molding
- High-End Appliances like Gas Cooktop or Range with Chimney-style Vent Hood
- Solid Closet/Pantry Shelving
- Dovetail Soft-Close Drawers/Doors
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Painted Cabinetry
- 3-car Tandem Garages
- Frameless Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Elongated Commodes
- Raised Height Cabinets
- Tiled Wall Bathtubs
- Hardwood Stair Treads
2) Energy and Cost Savings: Today’s new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane windows in a used home? Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane windows. Special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season.
- Low Emission Windows
- Separate 14 SEER HVAC Systems
- Programmable thermostats
- Encapsulated/Conditioned Crawl Spaces
- Radiant Heat Barrier Roof Sheathing
- PEX Plumbing System
- Re-Circulating Pumps for instant hot water
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
3) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today’s new homes meet stringent energy standards and codes not in place in the past. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
4) Low Maintenance: Today’s new homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They’re also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. Another plus? The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
5) Advanced Technology and Design: It’s very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you still won’t have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are reasons to build your new home your way, to reflect the way you live today.
- 10’ Ceilings on Main/9’ Ceilings Up
- 8’ Doors & Casings
- Kitchen Cabinets to the Ceiling
- Quartz, Granite, & Marble Countertops
- LED or CFL Bulbs in recessed lighting
- 8lb Carpet Padding
6) Safety: State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier.
7) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else’s dream, not yours, reflecting their choices and family memories. We find that more and more people prefer a brand new home.